Wednesday, July 12, 2006

damn the luck

I was going to write several blog entries yesterday, as I had a few
hours set aside to update you on the goings-on and happenings in
Dunedin and New Zealand.
Let you know about things like waking up every morning for the past
few weeks to sheets of black ice or a white blanket of frost on the
roads (which, since we're staying at the top of a hill, makes walking
interesting). Like how since we headed up to Christchurch this
weekend (for an outstanding experience watching rugby) the weather
has been extremely nice, with temperatures around 45-50 even at night.

But now that the weather's nice, my body decided to go ahead and get
sick anyway. So I had no energy to update (or do anything else on my
list, which is fairly lengthy as we have just a couple more days in
Dunedin before packing up and doing a bit of a South Island road
trip, one which hopefully will include skiing).
Hopefully I'll get some entries up this weekend (or sooner).

No comments: