Sunday, April 20, 2008

As always, my posting frequency has left much to be desired.

I have a few excuses (certainly more than I've had for much of the past year, when I still wasn't posting much and didn't have any other demands on my time). For one, I've actually been working. Along with my freelance work I've had one of those jobs with a real, daily schedule. The past two months or so I've been working with an online company that creates online, searchable and sortable databases of public records that were generally neither easily accessible nor easy to look through.

At the same time, I'm doing freelance, especially baseball, which means several long days. This month my time has been further whittled by a number of visitors. All of which is good, but makes it even less likely I'll put anything up here, and I wasn't very likely to do that to begin with.

No comments: